Thursday, February 3, 2022

Introducing Anna Foltz!

 Hello everyone! My name is Anna Foltz and I am an instructor in the Early Care and Education Department. I teach the future teachers. 


I grew up in Columbia, S.C (as an undercover Clemson fan) but have been in the upstate for 5 years. I got my Bachelors of Science in Early Childhood Education from Winthrop University and my Master's in Learning and Teaching with a Specialty in Literacy Instruction from Coastal Carolina University. I have taught in the public school setting for 10 years (4K, 5K, and 1st grade), so teaching is not new to me, just teaching bigger people!

          

When I am not teaching, I am running around with my two girls (2 and almost 5). We love to travel to Lake Lure as much as we can, read a lot of books together, and play outside as much as possible. They keep life very exciting and busy.


I really enjoy cooking a good meal for people, reading light-hearted books, and am actively involved in the worship department at my church. 

Fun fact: I lived in California for 3 months one summer cooking fried food and cotton candy at a boardwalk. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello Anna,
    Great reading your post. I love to travel as well and I love food so I hope we get to discuss those common interests! I look forward to gain insight from you from your experience working in the public education system

    ReplyDelete